Monday, August 23, 2010

Need: A slow start to the semester

It is that time of year again, the beginning of school. There are so many crazy things going on in my life right now that I really do need a slow start to the semester. It is my third and final year of law school and I am not looking forward to the real world, at all. My pre-school trip to Atlanta was amazing, but more about that later.

This weekend the Boyfriend, his father, and I began the task of setting up a new apartment, always a massive undertaking. The place was fantastic to begin with but hopefully with our new additions it will be even better. We took down the ceiling fans and put up some bright new lights, set up cabinets in the kitchen and the bathroom, and we are thinking about slightly redesigning the closet. I have loved this project and it has gone very smoothly. I will, hopefully, get some pictures up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment