Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Need: Cooler Weather


Tomorrow is the day! Bright and early Boyfriend and I will be headed to Massachusetts. I cannot wait. Fall weather, lots of friends, apple picking, pumpkin carving, the Head of the Charles, and so much more! Charleston is still averaging high 70’s, low 80’s everyday and that is ridiculous. It is October 20th, I just want to wear a sweater and boots.

Boyfriend and I stole away a week ago to see the Braves play the Giants in Atlanta. It was very fun but not super relaxing.


Truth be told, I was VERY excited about ball park food. Our seats were on the same level as all the suites so we had some super fancy options. Sadly the only thing I thought to take a picture of was my ice cream in a Braves helmet. Which I saved. Next time I have a party, it is so getting filled with dip, or candy. 


I haven’t been cooking too too much lately. School is really ramping up and I was sick for about a week but I did recently make a new twist on one of my favorite dishes.
  

I stuffed some green peppers with rice and the curry. It was delicious and upped the vegetable ratio.



(I cannot take credit for this idea; it was all the Boyfriend.)

No comments:

Post a Comment