Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Need: A Redo

Can I start this day over? I left my phone at home this morning. I know I know, cry me a river but today I actually need my phone (usually I just compulsively check it even though everyone and anyone who would need me is in the same room). I have a meeting tonight and need to get in touch with someone. The boyfriend has generously allowed me to borrow his crackberry....so long as I can fish it out from between the seats of the car where he dropped it. Isn't he so loving? No, but really he is. 

Second week of class is going well. Although I have a serious craving for

Sugar Bakeshop (get the almond cupcake...now...go..
unless you don't live in Charleston 
then that would be a long drive....
although they are delicious)

But I am seriously lazy and its is AT LEAST four blocks away, maybe five. So I may settle for one of these



But first I have to finish reading this


The Devil

Ew.



No comments:

Post a Comment