Tuesday, January 18, 2011

New Year

I know it is well past the New Year but I am just now getting back into the swing of life. My trip up North was fantastic. I will definitely be doing a post with pictures later to tell you all about it. We are in the second week of school and I am still trying to figure out my schedule. Life is very hectic, overwhelmingly so. It is my final semester of law school which means I need to find a job and be an adult. Even more overwhelming? In about 4 months I am moving to Massachusetts. Whoa. I know. Thankfully I am moving with the most wonderful man in the world. This semester I really need to take time to step back and breath and be thankful for this moment and the people in my life.

More to come. Promise this time.

1 comment:

  1. i read your post and reality set in. when did we grow up? how do we make it stop? when do i get to see you before you MOVE UP NORTH? is it ok that i'm not totally ok with this adult thing? will you take me with you? i miss you.

    ReplyDelete