Thursday, April 03, 2014

All of the NEEDS (ok some are desires)

That's right bitches I am back.

Things I NEED

Some fucking Vitamin D

I don't know if anyone out there is ole' blogger land has ever had a severe Vit D deficiency but let me tell you it blows (not as much as only having 11% kidney function). Your whole body hurts and all you want to do is sleep. This has been the LONGEST winter of my life (aka the last three years I have spent in the North). This week the sun has FINALLY peaked out and the temperature has been over 40. Hallelujah.




I am smiling to hide the tears. 


To stop drinking so much damn wine

You know what got me through the last 6 months of winter. That's right. It snowed for 6 months. 6 MONTHS. Wine. All of the wine. Specifically this beauty. She is affordable and oh so drinkable.


Big shout out to Running of the Reeses for getting me hooked. 




Also. Champagne. How I love you. 

To get my workout on

I have a very very pretty wedding dress to fit into in October and if I don't push away from the troff and start getting my workout on it ain't gonna be pretty. Crossfit I swear I will be back! Just not this week. This week was all about working and sleeping (and sadly not drinking wine- that has been cut out until my pants start fitting better).

Can I just lay down and die right here? Is that ok?

Ok rant over. Going back to work now.....

Soon-to-be MAPS

No comments:

Post a Comment