Monday, February 07, 2011

Worst. 'Blogger'. Ever

Seriously. I am. How do I go to a super bowl party filled with delicious food and fail to take any pictures? Alas, overall it was a great night, albiet a boring game. The boys played some music and the girls played with the puppy.

Here is a quick run down of what we noshed on-


  • Spicy vegetarian chili (could have been vegan but we all pilled on cheese and sour cream) served out of the prettiest crock pot I have ever seen.




Target


  • Big veggie tray with dill dip and olive oil crackers.




Stonewall Kitchen


  • BBQ chicken nachos. 

If you have never had these go out and make them right now. They are super simple, probably too simple for safety. Layer chips, chicken covered in Sweet Baby Ray's sauce and a healthy amount of cheddar cheese and melt in the oven.




  • Brownies and cookie cake from Publix.





Sorry for the poor resolution.


Hope everyone's Superbowl Sunday was fun and safe!




Until next time I will leave you with these nuggets of wisdom:


  1.  I have a soft spot in my heart for the Publix Bakery. The fudge brownies cannot be beat.
  2. Want to know a secret from my time spent as a cater waiter- Publix makes the best wedding cakes. Don't believe me? Fine, but next time you are at a wedding where the cake actually tastes good and not like it has sat out for 3 days with 8 people touching it, it is from Publix, promise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment