Monday, October 04, 2010

Need: A Get Away (or two!)


So the monogram post didn’t quite turn out how I wanted, but I guess that is the learning process. Charleston is finally starting to cool down and I am more than ready for the fall weather. October brings many exciting trips and events. This weekend Boyfriend and I are headed to Atlanta to see the Braves face the Giants in the NLDS playoffs. Did you know a Giant’s player wears a red thong for good luck? It should be a fun game, this will be my first major league game in many years, I hope I don’t get too overwhelmed.

Next Boyfriend and I head to Massachusetts to see friends, family and my first New England fall. I want to cram every cliché New England fall experience into three days. We are talking apple-picking, cider, the Head of the Charles (a crew race) and taking pictures of leaves. I cannot wait.

No discussion of October would be complete without discussing Halloween. I LOVE Halloween, like really really love. I am going somewhat out of the box this year for my costume but hopefully it will pan out. Sadly dear readers, I cannot tell you yet but as soon as I get all the pieces together I will do a post.
School is getting crazier but I have some good recipes in the wings and I will get them up pronto.

Until then,
MAP

No comments:

Post a Comment